[pdf_attachment file=“1″ name=“Download PDF-Version“]
Model A beer bottle in blender 3d.
Hi together, as i promised in my last blender tutorials for beginners
„How to model a beer bottle – Part 1: The bottle cap“ i will show you today how to model the beer bottle in blender.
You can download the complete model at the end of the tutorial.
If you have further questions – ask me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Linux / Windows.
Blender 3d (Tutorial made with Blender 2.71 – Download here).
Basic Blender Skills.
1. Select Front-View (Numpad 1).
2. Before we start with modeling, we add the subdivison surface modifier and set view and render to 3.
3. Now we add a circle with 8 verticles and move it up along the z-axis and set the model to smooth.
4. Select the lower edges then extrude them on the z-axis and scale them a little bit.
5. Extrude them again, and scale the selection like on the image below.
6. Extrude the selection again and move it down along the z-axis, then scale it a little bit larger.
7. Add a loop cut to make the edge above more sharpen.
8. Now select the lower edges again and scale them.
9. Now extrude the selection along the z-axis.
10. For the bottom of the bottle let the lower edges selected, then press E (extrude) two times, then Alt+M and click „At center“
Then move the center point a little bit up along the z-axis.
11. Now we make the bottle opening a little bit smoother.Select the upper edges.
then extrude and scale them a little bit smaller.Now extrude them again and move them along the z-axis.
Now we finisched the model:
I captured the whole modeling and put this video on youtube in HD:
For more blender video tutorials visit my channel: