[pdf_attachment file=“1″ name=“Download PDF-Version“]
Model A beer bottle cap in blender 3d.
Hi together, today i will show you how to easy model a beer bottle with Blender 3d. This is a blender tutorials for beginners and you can download this whole tutorial as pdf.
We start with the more complex part – the bottle cap.
You can download the complete model at the end of the tutorial.
If you have further questions – ask me: email@example.com
Linux / Windows.
Blender 3d (Tutorial made with Blender 2.71 – Download here).
Basic Blender Skills.
1. Select Front-View (Numpad 1).
2. Create a cylinder and rotate it 90 degree.
3. Delete the verts like shown below.
4. Scale the selection along the z-axis.
5. Extrude the lower edge along the z-axis.
6. Add 4 loop cuts.
7. Select the faces like on the image below. Move them along the x-axis (red arrow axis) and rotate it along the y-axis (green arrow axis).
8. Select and scale the verts along the y-axis like on the image below.
9. Select the whole object in edit-mode and subdivide it smooth.
10. Then make the whole object smooth.
11. Select the upper edges and extrude them along the z-axis.
12. Add the array-modifier and set the count to 21.
if the result looks like on the image below, apply the modifier.
13. Select all in edit-mode and remove doubles.
14. Then add a circle curve (Alt+A → curve → circle).
15. Now add the curve modifier.
16. Scale the curve until you get the following result:
17. Switch to edit-mode and select the upper edges.
18. Press Alt+M (Merge) and press “At center”. Then move the center point a little bit down along the z-axis.
with the following settings:
The whole tutorial as HD-video-tutorial:
For some other blender video tutorials visit my channel: